Bonne Santé Liposome: Liposomal Glutathione (Vanilla/Apricot) - 250ml
Liposomal Glutathione for powerful ‘detox and antioxidant’ supportContains: (per 5 ml) 180 mg reduced L-glutathione
Suggested dosage: 2 x 5 ml directly in mouth or glass of water or juice, unless otherwise advised by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Ingredients: Reduced L-gutathione; lecithin (Non-GMO SOY) - emulsifier; glycerol – humectant; xylitol – sweetener; vanilla and apricot flavour - flavouring; natural vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) – antioxidant; potassium sorbate - preservative; purified water.
Recommended serving size: 5 ml
Servings per bottle: 50
Storage: Store cool and dry. When opened store in refrigerator and finish within 4 weeks.
Product description PDF: View Here
- 250 ml Liposomal Glutathione
- Reduced form of glutathione
- Available in Vanilla and Apricot flavour
- Non-GMO product
- A powerful antioxidant that protects cells and mitochondria from oxidative damage
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps in detoxification process
- Strengthens immune system
- Helps in the formation of red blood cells
- Improves energy levels
- Helps in DNA synthesis and repair
- Protects DNA against radiation damage
- Slows down premature aging
- Supports overall health
Why do you need Glutathione?
Glutathione is a simple molecule made up of three amino acids (the building blocks of proteins) – cysteine, glycine and glutamine.
- Every cell in the body makes its own glutathione.
- Glutathione contains sulphur group in its chemical structure that is responsible for trapping free radicals and toxins in the body and removing them from the system.
Low levels lead to increased oxidative damage and accumulation of toxins – causing chronic inflammation, faster ageing and poor immunity.
1. Glutathione: One of the most powerful antioxidants your body makes
Glutathione is popularly known as the “mother of all antioxidants’ or “master antioxidant”, and it is not without a reason. It is one of the most powerful endogenous antioxidants (meaning it is produced by the body on its own). Since it is present within the cells, it offers cells and mitochondria first-hand protection from oxidative damage.
- It is regenerated in the liver once it has been used by the body
- Strengthens body’s antioxidant power by reactivating other important antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E, CoQ10 and alpha-lipoic acid
- Protects DNA from oxidation during cell division
- Repairs DNA damage
- Destroys hydroxyl free radicals, the most harmful species of free radicals that are produced during exposure to ionizing radiation.
2. Glutathione in detoxification
Glutathione plays a very important role in eliminating all kinds of toxins from the body, including heavy metals, drugs and chemicals. Accumulation of heavy metals and oxidative damage impacts brain health in particular. These two factors are strongly associated with the development of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Protects liver from the oxidative damage due to free radicals, produced during phase 1 detox reactions.
- Binds with toxins and make them water-soluble so that they can be easily expelled from the body through kidneys, intestines and skin. By making toxins water soluble, glutathione prevents them from being retained in fatty tissues and causing long-term damage.
3. Glutathione in immunity
Glutathione plays a huge role in both innate (natural) and adaptive (acquired) immunity. Low levels can adversely affect immune functions, making you vulnerable to developing opportunistic infections. All immune cells, including T cells, produce glutathione.
- Increases both the production and activity of immune cells
- Protects immune cells from oxidative damage due to toxic by-products that are naturally produced when your immune system fights pathogens.
- Activates natural killer cells that help control the growth of TB (tuberculosis) causing mycobacteria 
- Helps T cells to produce energy and launch immune responses required to fight infections and even cancer. 
What does low glutathione levels mean for your health?
- Increased oxidative damage and chronic inflammation
- Reduced energy levels
- Poor liver function and reduced ability to get rid of toxins
- Poor immune functions and increased risk of infections
- DNA damage
- Premature cellular ageing and increased risk of age-related chronic diseases
Bonne Sante Liposome Glutathione
Experts say that oral glutathione supplements may not be very helpful in increasing your glutathione levels. Much of the nutrients, when ingested, are disintegrated by the elements of the digestive system. So, only a very small amount enters the bloodstream – leading to poor bioavailability and poor absorption rates. Bioavailability is the amount of a substance available for the cells to use and absorb. This is where a high quality liposomal glutathione supplement like Bonne Sante Liposome can help.
- Enhanced bioavailability and absorption rates
- Contains reduced form of glutathione (GSH), a form that can readily neutralize free radicals by donating electrons
- Contains vitamin E, that help boost GSH levels
- Allen et al. Mechanisms of control of Mycobacterium tuberculosis by NK cells: role of glutathione. Front. Immunol. 2015.
- T W Mak et al. Glutathione Primes T Cell Metabolism for Inflammation. Immunity. April 2017.