SANUS-q: Liposomal Curcumin and Resveratrol - 180 ml | 6 fl ozAntioxidant and anti-inflammatory support for healthy brain, heart and joint function
Contains: (per serve) Curcuminoids (Turmeric root) 200 mg, Resveratrol (Japanese Knotweed root) 75 mg, Natural (non-hydrogenated) Phosphatidylcholine complex 200 mg (from non-GMO sunflower Lecithin), purified water, glycerin, natural plant flavours (xanthan gum, gum arabic, fruit and berry extracts with NO MSG, tomato or synthetics), stevia, potassium sorbate.
Suggested dosage: Take 6 ml daily or as directed by your physician. Mix into small amount of juice if desired. Feel free to adapt to suit your preferences. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Pregnant and lactating woman, and persons under 18 should consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
Storage and use: Shake before use. Refrigerate after opening. Use within 45 days.
- 180 ml of Curcumin (Natural 3-Peak) and Resveratrol
- Liposomal form for increased bio-availability and absorption
- Resveratrol from Japanese Knotweed root provides a rich source of trans-resveratrol
- Non-GMO, gluten free non-soy product
- Reduces inflammation
- Supports healthy ageing
- Supports cardiovascular function
- Maintains cognitive function
- Helps in type 2 diabetes
- Supports joint and muscle function
- Improves mitochondrial and DNA health
- Maintains overall health and immunity
Curcumin is the main compound in turmeric root, an Indian spice which is also used as a common Ayurvedic folk medicine to treat cold, fever, wounds, liver dysfunction, skin disorders, detoxification, digestive ailments and joint pain.
Modern research on curcumin also shows that curcumin has amazing anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, making it a very useful natural agent to treat many chronic inflammatory conditions.
Antioxidant: Destroys many kinds of free radicals and increases the activities of various antioxidant enzymes in the body – strengthening the body’s natural antioxidant support system.
Anti-inflammatory: Suppresses inflammation by blocking the activity of many proteins, and enzymes that promote inflammation in the body. 
Analgesic (pain relieving): Due to its anti-inflammatory nature, curcumin also helps relieve pain and swelling. In fact, curcumin may even work better than conventional anti-inflammatory drugs to reduce joint tenderness and swelling in certain forms of arthritis.
Because of these properties:
- Curcumin helps to reduce the risk of atherosclerosis and heart disease
- Curcumin reduces pain, swelling and inflammation in joints and improves quality of life for people with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis 
- Curcumin reduces blood glucose and improves insulin sensitivity in people with Type 2 diabetes  
- Curcumin protects from oxidative damage induced by radiation exposure
- Curcumin benefits in cases of liver disease and improves liver function. 
Resveratrol is an antioxidant naturally produced by some plants to help them deal with stress caused by injury, infection, extreme climates, lack of nutrients and overexposure to UV rays. It is found in red grapes, most berries, chocolate and peanuts.
The resveratrol in our product is obtained from Japanese Knotweed root, which contains high levels of resveratrol in trans form. Resveratrol is available in cis and trans forms, where the trans form is way more bioavailable and also more easily absorbed than its cis counterpart because of its chemical structure.
Resveratrol is fast becoming known as a natural compound that slows down the ageing process and reduces inflammation, thereby reducing the chances of developing chronic diseases. Reducing calories have long been known to improve life span, and resveratrol works through the same mechanism as calorie restriction to offer similar health benefits.
Antioxidant: Protects cells and mitochondria from oxidative damage by free radicals. It also increases the concentration and functions of mitochondria, tiny cellular structures that make energy for the cells.
Activates Sirtuin 1: SIRT1, is a member of the Sirtuin family, a class of enzymes associated with health and longevity. SIRT1, in particular, is known to control many biological processes that are related to ageing and health such as oxidative stress, inflammation, DNA repair and mitochondrial function.
Because of these properties:
- Resveratrol helps to reduce the risk of heart disease by preventing LDL oxidation, lowering blood pressure and reducing the risk of formation of blood clots.
- Resveratrol helps to maintain brain health during aging and lower the risk of neuro-degenerative disorders through various mechanisms such as reducing inflammation in the brain. 
- Resveratrol helps to maintain cognitive function in people with type 2 diabetes, who are already at a higher risk of developing dementia due to inflammation in blood vessels. 
- Resveratrol helps to lower blood glucose levels and insulin resistance; and reduce stiffness in the arteries of patients with type 2 diabetes.  
The incredible health benefits of curcumin are usually limited by its poor absorption and bioavailability. It is also metabolized very quickly in the body. If you are looking for the best form of curcumin supplement, take the liposomal form.
Liposomal technology is a popular way of delivering nutrients that:
- Improves absorption and bioavailability by reducing loss of nutrients during digestion
- Causes no gastrointestinal side effects
Our liposomal supplements are made using a multi-step, purification and filtration process to give our customers a high quality, non-GMO, gluten free and alcohol-free supplement.
10 Health Benefits and Uses for Turmeric Curcumin Supplements External Website
Precautions and warnings
Always consult your health care practitioner before taking any dietary supplements. We don’t recommend this supplement for:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women and also those trying to get pregnant
- Women with cancer of breast, ovary or uterus
- Individuals taking drugs that thin blood such as aspirin, ibuprofen and warfarin.
- People with gallstones, bile duct obstruction or kidney stones
- People taking drugs to lower blood pressure or blood sugar levels
- People undergoing surgery in the near future
- Shehzad A et al. Multifunctional Curcumin Mediate Multitherapeutic Effects. J Food Sci. 2017
- Oliver et al. Novel Form of Curcumin Improves Endothelial Function in Young, Healthy Individuals: A Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Study. Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism. 2016.
- Chuengsamarn S et al. Curcumin Extract for Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes. Diabetes Care. 2012.
- KSN Maithili et al. Efficacy of Turmeric as Adjuvant Therapy in Type 2 Diabetic Patients. Indian J Clin Biochem. 2015
- SF Nabavi. Curcumin and Liver Disease: from Chemistry to Medicine. Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety. 2014.
- Moussa et al. Resveratrol regulates neuro-inflammation and induces adaptive immunity in Alzheimer’s disease. Journal of Neuroinflammation 2017
- Wong et al. Low dose resveratrol improves cerebrovascular function in type 2 diabetes mellitus. Nutrition Metabolism & Cardiovascular Diseases. 2016.
- Zhu et al. Effects of resveratrol on glucose control and insulin sensitivity in subjects with type 2 diabetes: systematic review and meta-analysis. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2017
- Can the antioxidant resveratrol reduce artery stiffness in diabetics? American Heart Association. 2017.