Bonne Santé Liposome: Vitamin C with Glutathione – 250mlBoosts immunity. Provides excellent detox and antioxidant support
Contains: (per 10 ml) 1000 mg Vitamin C + 60 mg Glutathione
Suggested dosage: 2 x 5 ml directly in mouth or glass of water or juice, unless otherwise advised by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Ingredients: Glutathione (L-Reduced); Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid and Sodium/Potassium ascorbate); lecithin (Non-GMO SOY) - emulsifier; glycerol - humectant; ethanol <1.5%; natural vitamin E - antioxidant; xylitol - sweetener; Orange aroma - flavour; potassium sorbate - preservative; purified water
Recommended serving size: 10 ml
Servings per bottle: 25
Storage: Store cool and dry. When opened store in refrigerator and finish within 2 months.
Product description PDF: View Here
- 1000 mg Vitamin C with added glutathione
- Liposomal supplement for better absorption and bioavailability
- Contains GMO free soy
- Improves immunity
- Protects body from free radicals
- Helps the body absorb iron
- Maintains heart health
- Good for skin, eyes, gums and bones
- Reduces damage caused by radiation and toxins
Vitamin C offers many health benefits, but your body can’t make its own vitamin C. You need to get it from external sources such as foods and supplements. Fresh fruits and vegetables, especially when eaten raw, are a good source of vitamin C. But chances are that you are not getting enough from your diet, because cooking destroys most of the vitamin C content in your food.
Additionally, many factors lower the levels of vitamin C (and other antioxidants like glutathione and Coq10), making you deficient. These factors include:
- Lack of fresh fruits and vegetable in daily diet
- Chronic infection or disease
- Extreme stress on a daily basis
- Heavy smoking and drinking
- Continuous, long-term exposure to toxins, chemicals and radiation
- Excessive use of antibiotics and other drugs
- Destroys free radicals that cause oxidative damage and inflammation
- Protects your cells and DNA from toxins and ionizing radiation
- Required for the production of collagen, protein that gives structure and strength to connective tissue (present in eyes, heart, bones, skin, blood vessels, ligaments, and tendons)
- Repairs damaged tissue
- Heals wounds faster
- Keeps skin, heart, bones, eyes, gums and teeth healthy
- Helps the body absorb iron efficiently
- Helps in the production of carnitine, a nutrient required for fat metabolism
- Required for folic acid synthesis
- Converts cholesterol into bile acid
1. Improves immunity: Vitamin C promotes the production and activity of white blood cells. It also protects your immune cells from free radicals and toxic waste. Increasing you Vitamin C intake can help recover from the common cold faster. It also makes your body less prone to catch respiratory and other infections. 
2. Supports cardiovascular health: As an antioxidant, vitamin C lowers LDL cholesterol and protects blood vessels from oxidative damage, reducing the risk of clogged arteries. It also maintains structural integrity of blood vessels and endothelium (the delicate layer of cells that lines the interior of blood vessels), due to its role in collagen synthesis and repair.
3. Maintains eye health: Vitamin C protects eye tissue from oxidative damage caused by free radicals. Oxidative damage is the main cause of eye problems such as cataracts and macular degeneration (MD) that often develops with age. Vitamin C reduces the risk of cataracts formation  and slows down the development of MD that can cause permanent vision loss in the elderly.
4. Keeps bones healthy and strong: The credit for strong bones usually goes to calcium and vitamin D. But vitamin C is equally important in building high density bones, because of its role in the production of collagen and other proteins present in bone tissue. Good quality evidence suggests that taking vitamin C supplements can be beneficial in lowering the risk of fractures in the elderly, especially in women in the postmenopausal stage. 
Are you a smoker?
Smoking does a lot of damage. Most importantly, it causes excessive production of free radicals that damage blood vessels, increasing your risk of heart disease, stroke and high blood pressure. Smoking also reduces your immunity, damages lungs and increases your risk of cataracts and macular degeneration. Poor immunity means that smokers catch infections more easily and interferes with faster recovery and faster wound healing.
Smoking depletes vitamin C and several other antioxidants in your body, making your body even more vulnerable to this body-wide damage. If you smoke actively, you need to take high doses of Vitamin C supplements to get antioxidant benefits, prevent some of this damage and boost immunity. Vitamin C also helps to recycle vitamin E, which is also severely depleted in smokers.
How does glutathione help?
Our product also contains glutathione for additional antioxidant support. Glutathione, tagged as a master-antioxidant, is one of the most powerful antioxidants that your body is able to make on its own. However, its production declines with age.
Benefits of glutathione:
- Fights free radicals, controls oxidative damage and inflammation
- Recycles other antioxidants like vitamin C, vitamin E and CoQ10
- Works as an integral player in detoxification. Binds to and removes toxins such as drugs, carcinogens, chemicals and heavy metals
- Improves immunity and reduces your risk of catching infections
- Protects from radiation exposure
- Helps in healthy ageing
Liposomal supplements offer better health benefits than the traditional form of supplements. Oral vitamin C supplements are not as efficiently absorbed by the body, especially when taken in large doses. They also cause severe gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating and diarrhea.
Similarly, typical glutathione supplements have been found to have little to no benefit in improving your levels. It is mostly because these supplements are destroyed during digestion. And only a small portion of what is left reaches your cells and tissues. This leads to poor absorption and reduced and insignificant health benefit.
Liposomal technology makes use of high-quality liposomes (small spheres made of phospholipids). Because of their unique double-layer structure, liposomes can easily enclose nutrients and drugs – releasing them directly into the cells. Liposomes limits the loss or degradation of nutrients in the gut and also prevents the gastrointestinal distress caused by traditional supplements when taken orally and in high doses.
We don’t recommend this product should replace a healthy, wholesome diet. It is meant to be used as a dietary supplement. Always consult your doctor before using any supplement. It may interfere with any existing health conditions, prescribed medications or herbal supplements you are already taking.
- Carr et al. Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients. 2017
- Wei et al. Association of vitamin C with the risk of age-related cataract: a meta-analysis. Acta Ophthalmol. 2016
- Kim et al. Favorable effect of dietary vitamin C on bone mineral density in postmenopausal women (KNHANES IV, 2009): discrepancies regarding skeletal sites, age, and vitamin D status. Osteoporos Int. 2015