SANUSq: Liposomal Vitamin C with Glutathione - 150ml
1,000 mg Vitamin C + 30 mg Glutathione per serving
Current batch best before date: May 2023
Country of origin: USA
(Check our current promotions before buying)
Contains: (per 5 ml serve) Vitamin C - 1,000 mg (1,667% DV as sodium ascorbate, ascorbic acid); Sodium - 125 mg (5% DV as sodium ascorbate); Glutathione (reduced form GSH) - 30 mg (DV not established); purified water, 500 mg phosphatidylcholine (from non-GMO sunflower oil) - glycerin-complex, natural flavours, potassium sorbate
Suggested daily dosage: Take 5 ml daily or as directed by your physician at least 30 minutes before or after a meal. Mix into small amount of juice if desired. Feel free to adapt to suit your preferences. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Storage: Shake before use. Refrigerate after opening. Use within 35 days.
- Soy-free liposomal Vitamin C for enhanced absorption
- Added glutathione for better antioxidant and detox capacity
- Protects tissues from oxidative damage, reduces inflammation
- Boosts immune system
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Supports skin health
- Makes bones, joints and muscles healthy
How does Vitamin C Function in the Body?Works as an anti-oxidant: Vitamin C fights free radicals, that cause oxidative damage to lipids, proteins and DNA; and lowers inflammation in the body. In this capacity, vitamin C helps to:
- Support heart health by preventing oxidation of LDL cholesterol and resulting inflammation. This reduces atherosclerosis risk (accumulation of plaque that causes heart attack and stroke.)
- Protects against free radical damage by cigarette smoke, UV rays, air pollution and harsh chemicals
- Reduces DNA damage caused by radiation exposure. DNA damage can cause cancer and genetic disorders.
- Prevents premature cellular aging
A Japanese study found that high doses of Vitamin C and other anti-oxidants minimized DNA damage and reduced overall risk of developing cancer in workers exposed to severe radiations at the Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant. 
Health Benefits of Vitamin C
Required for collagen synthesis: Your body needs vitamin C to synthesise and repair collagen, a protein fibre that provides structural support to connective tissues in the body. It works as a cement that kind of holds everything together inside the body. Whether it is our skin, muscles, eyes, heart, ligaments, tendons, nerves, blood vessels, hair or teeth, all our tissues are made up of collagen. In this capacity, vitamin C helps to:
- Maintain muscle health
- Heal burns, wounds and injuries faster
- Make teeth and gums healthy
- Improve skin health
- Maintain strength and integrity of blood vessels, making them more resistant to plaque formation.
- Reverse hardening of arteries
- Maintain joints and bones health
Charges the immune system: Vitamin C’s role as an immune booster is widely known. It strengthens the body’s natural ability to protect against many types of bacterial and viral infections.
- Increases production and activity of white blood cells and antibodies
- Reduces the duration and severity of the common cold
- Prevents viruses from replicating in cells and the spread of infections
We can’t make or store vitamin C in our body: That’s why we must get it from our diet, through food or supplements. However, most of the vitamin C present in raw foods is lost during the cooking process. In addition, smoking and alcohol depletes vitamin C from the body. Restricted diets, excessive dependence on drugs and antibiotics and chronic diseases like cancer, Crohn's disease, and ulcerative colitis further makes you vitamin C deficient.
Why Liposomal Vitamin C?
The problem with typical vitamin supplements (in tablets, pills or powder form) is that they are not very well absorbed in the gut. Most of it is degraded and lost during digestion. In fact, less than 20 % of vitamin C that we consume – whether through food or conventional supplements – is actually bio-available for uptake by the cells, where it must reach.
To add to these absorption woes, only a small amount from what is eventually released into the bloodstream reaches the cells. Being water soluble, vitamin C can’t easily penetrate cell membranes, which are made of fat. Furthermore, high doses of vitamin C causes gastrointestinal problems like abdominal cramps, bloating and diarrhoea.
Using liposomal technology to encapsulate and deliver vitamin C solves these absorption and bio-availability challenges. Liposomes are microscopic bubbles made of layers of phospholipids, the same type of fat that cell membranes are composed of. When loaded with dietary supplements or pharmaceutical drugs, these particles serve as a perfect vehicle to deliver drugs and nutrients directly to the cells.
Why liposomal vitamin C is better than other forms of vitamin C?
- Bypasses the digestion process – resulting in direct delivery to cells, hence increased bioavailability
- Encapsulates and carries vitamin C within phospholipids bilayer – helping it cross the membrane-barrier without resistance, hence more uptake by the cells.
- Prevents gastric distress commonly experienced with traditional forms of supplements.
Our liposomes are made of phospholipids derived from GMO-free sunflower oil.
A Japanese study found that high doses of Vitamin C and other anti-oxidants minimized DNA damage and reduced overall risk of developing cancer. 
Vitamin C enhances the absorption of polysaccharides in Reishi. Polysaccharides are one of the most abundant bioactive compounds found in Reishi and are responsible for many health benefits, including its anti-oxidant and immune-modulating properties. Taking Reishi along with vitamin C rich foods or vitamin C supplements will help you get the most out of your Reishi supplements.
SANUS-q Liposomal Vitamin C Contains Glutathione
High quality Liposomal Vitamin C from SANUS -q comes with added glutathione, the master antioxidant and powerful detoxifier.
- Scavenges free radicals, lowers oxidative damage and the resulting inflammation
- Helps in DNA synthesis and DNA repair
- Helps the body to recycle other antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E and lipoic acid
- Detoxifies liver; chelates and removes heavy metals, drugs and chemicals
- Improves functions of immune cells and fights infections
- Offers protection against radiation exposure
Warnings and PrecautionsVitamin C increases iron absorption. Get your ferritin levels checked before you start using liposomal vitamin C. Too much iron in the body can increase your risk of heart disease. Your ferritin levels should be less than 80 ng/mL and transferrin saturation should be less than 40%.
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, and also to determine if the supplement is suitable for children.
- Yanagisawa A. Orthomolecular approaches against radiation exposure. Presentation Orthomolecular Medicine Today Conference. Toronto 2011 http://www.doctoryourself.com/Radiation_VitC.pptx.pdf